Emily Simas helps her clients strengthen the core of their organizations by focusing on people and process. An expert in program management and a facilitator by nature, Emily knows how to organize and mobile teams to get exceptional products and services to market.
- The moment when your client gives a title to what you do [02:40]
- The benefits of doing program management as a consultant versus as an employee [05:22]
- Creative solutions to building efficiency, accountability and inspiration within organizations [07:22]
- Common language as a way to break through barriers [10:47]
- Your ideal client is always evolving [14:38]
Emily draws 25 years of experience leading large-scale initiatives for technology companies and non-profits to support a wide range of clients including Adobe, DocuSign, the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission and SF CASA.
Learn more about Emily at https://www.emilysimas.com/.