Paul Sherman is a dynamic C-suite leader with finance, strategy, operations excellence, customer success, and business development experience in healthcare services and technology, commercial real estate and multi-unit restaurants.
- The basics of relationship-building [02:52]
- The givers, takers and exchangers [4:58]
- The fine line between helping for free and helping for money [6:23]
- Not a template of questions but a natural flow [07:45]
- What adds more meaning to being a solopreneur [12:32]
- What your grandma wants to know about your business [14:34]
- What keeps your ideal clients awake at night [17:43]
- The person that says “no” most of the time [19:20]
He has operated in PE, public and family-owned companies. Paul has a passion for developing talent, professionalize and transform highly motivated teams to exceed expectations.
Learn more about Paul at LinkedIn.