Mark Monchek is the Founder and Chief Opportunity Officer of Opportunity Lab, a strategy consulting firm focused on conscious growth.
- Why everybody is going solo today [03:50]
- The going solo mindset: employer vs worker [07:15]
- Rockstar successes from Covid going forward [10:05]
- The keys to make companies responsive [11:30]
- Unexpected changes as a result of open communication [13:35]
- The hedgehog principle applied to knowledge workers [17:15]
- How to find the true greatness of people [19:15]
Mark has worked with leaders from Google, Apple, JPMorgan Chase, General Electric, Goldman Sachs, Adorama, TerraCycle, Feltsberg, The New York Times, Wharton School of Business, New York University, Columbia University, NBC, Time Warner, and the United Nations. He’s the author of the Amazon nonfiction bestseller Culture of Opportunity: How to Grow Your Business in an Age of Disruption.
He’s been featured in Real Leaders, The Better Business Book, the Organization Development Review Journal, Lifetime Network, WPLJ, WCBS, Newsday, Working Women Magazine, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
Learn more about Mark at https://opplab.com/.