Craig M. Chavis, Jr. is an author and coach that specializes in helping working professionals launch profitable businesses and successfully transition into full-time entrepreneurship.
- Planting the seeds of becoming an entrepreneur [1:55]
- None of us are self-made [5:18]
- A mentorship that turns things around [6:52]
- The most important variable in the PIE formula [9:07]
- The entrepreneur of your life [11:05]
- Bucket number one and Bucket number two [12:40]
- The roadblocks to creating something from nothing [17:04]
- The best form of security there is [19:06]
He is a serial entrepreneur, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, former division-1 collegiate athlete, and received his BSBA from Samford University and MBA from the University of Tampa. Craig is also a super foodie, world traveler, and lifelong learner.
Brief Description of Gift
A signed hardback copy of Craig’s book – Burdens of a Dream
URL for Free Gift