Michael F. Schein is the founder and president of MicroFame Media, a marketing agency that specializes in making idea-based companies famous in their fields.
- What marketing is really all about [3:53]
- The Hype man: reverse-engineering as a way to make people take an action [8:22]
- Milk before meat [10:13]
- Hustle, hustle, hustle [13:50]
- If only people saw how good your product is [15:57]
- What makes negative hype artists so good at what they do [19:55]
- Why you need to make sure you don’t gravitate only toward people like you [23:33]
He is also the author of The Hype Handbook: 12 Indispensable Success Secrets from the World’s Greatest Propagandists, Self-Promoters, Cult Leaders, Mischief Makers, and Boundary Breakers, published by McGraw Hill, that will appear everywhere books are sold on January 12, 2021.