Jim Morris co-founded PowerReviews which grew to 1,200+ clients and sold for $168 million. He product-managed and architected one of the first ecommerce engines at online retailer Fogdog.com which had a $450 million IPO.
- The need for product discovery [02:06]
- Choose your own adventure [05:42]
- Why product discovery is so important for the software industry [07:30]
- The secret behind Zoom’s success in a time of pandemic [09:43]
- The time is now for every company [11:18]
- The best companies where product discovery works well [12:52]
- The wrong things product teams focus on [14:37]
- A reflective process with multiple solutions [17:08]
- From shepherding a concept through a process to becoming a subject-matter expert [21:56]
- A pattern-matching ability that translates theory into practice [23:38]
- Unlocking innovation in companies and potential in employees [25:46]
These days, he coaches Product teams and Product leaders at startups and corporations to replicate this success. He’s created a custom curriculum and training program that pulls from his 25 years of experience and the best minds in Product Management. He graduated from Stanford University with a BS in Computer Science.
Brief Description of Gift
A free 15-minute review of your website or app prototype
URL for Free Gift