David Lakin is a retired Navy Chief, licensed PMP, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Executive Coach, and CEO of Acacia Business Solutions.
- The impact of a half a lifetime of being in the Navy [01:32]
- How to figure out what your specialty is going to be [05:17]
- A good give-and-take relationship [07:58]
- The people that do not fit your cookie cutter [09:28]
- The traits person that becomes the business owner [11:55]
- Walking away when someone waves a roll of cash in front of you [14:31]
- It’s not a profit problem but a spending problem [16:11]
- Your time is your cash account [19:00]
- The appropriate way to choose and hire a coach [20:56]
He helps CEOs and their Executive Teams achieve exponential growth through Strategic Thinking and Organizational Planning, helping them grow in multiples rather than small percentage increases.