Jeff helps organizations build better products and executives build the cultures that build better products. Through the use of concepts like Design Thinking, Lean UX and agile software development he brings a new approach to running organizations and the departments within them, most recently focusing on Human Resources and how they can be more agile as well as support agility in the organization.
- Giving up on a dream of becoming a famous rock musician [02:12]
- Life was good until 2008 happened [04:11]
- Adventures in becoming forever employable [07:51]
- How to take your power back in the job hunt [09:38]
- How to create a career safety net [11:50]
- Planting your flag: experience, expertise and passion [12:23]
- Opportunities to solve a problem and become a thought leader [14:24]
- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas [20:27]
Learn more about Jeff at https://jeffgothelf.com/.