It’s been an illuminating year for Smashing The Plateau, and things are only getting brighter. This week, we’re looking back at our greatest moments from some of our most enlightening guests – financial radio host Ric Edelman, numbers expert Tony Rose, sales whiz Jack Daly, social media mogul Ted Coiné, and serial entrepreneur Tim Fargo. In today’s episode, our featured guests cover a range of topics such as how to grow a company in the “social-age,” what it takes to create (and sustain) a healthy business, and why simply being an expert in the field is no longer enough.
- How to get people to trust your talents.
- Why people fail to discuss the interplay between social capital and structural capital (and how not to).
- How to model the masters.
- Why sports teams are better prepared for success than most businesses (and what we can learn from them).
- The only way to engage on social media that still works.