Tina Larsson is the co-founder and owner of The Folson Group, the premier coop and condo cost consultant who helps NYC coop and condo owners and apartment building owners increase their property values. The company is a business consultant and a disruptor in the residential real estate world. Tina holds a LEED Green Associate designation and is on a mission to make NYC greener, more sustainable and more affordable one building at a time.
- How not to introduce yourself as a financial advisor [02:20]
- It takes ten years to make an overnight success [06:10]
- How to prove there’s a high demand when no one sees it [08:26]
- The sweet spot for a new business idea [13:25]
- Unexpected ways that you can get fired [15:02]
- Not a social media platform but a networking event [22:00]
Learn more about Tina at https://www.thefolsongroup.com/