Caroline Ceniza-Levine is the founder of the Dream Career Club and a career coach, writer, and media personality on job market issues.
- A classical pianist figuring out a career change [02:05]
- The trigger that enables you to leave W-2 income and start business income [04:39]
- How to use publicity to foster your growth [08:12]
- Dedicating time to do something versus doing x, y, z [09:44]
- PR tools to help you structure and gain publicity [11:08]
- If you were advising yourself earlier in your business career [12:41]
- Why we should all have buffer in our schedule [13:55]
- How a publicity plan is different from a marketing plan [14:59]
- The best kind of publicity for consultants and coaches [15:49]
- Mistakes you can make early on in understanding where your audience consumes information [17:11]
- The times when your niche can change [19:00]
Caroline is a Senior Contributor to Forbes Leadership and an adjunct at Columbia University. Caroline helps experienced professionals in tech, media, financial services and other industries make a great living doing work they love.
Learn more about Caroline at https://cenizalevine.com/.
Brief Description of Gift
Free publicity calendar – 40 pages of timely topics to land media placement
URL for Free Gift