Caelan Huntress started his career as an acrobat in the circus, earning and maintaining the attention of an audience as a street performer. He applies those lessons to marketing, where he earns and maintains the attention of a demographic.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn why continuous experimentation leads to marketing success.
Caelan and I discuss:
- What he tried that didn’t work [03:33]
- How consultants can position themselves as quickly as possible after a job exit [04:23]
- Why you need to separate your market research from your sales [13:10]
- Finding your niche [16:04]
- What is working online and what is hype [19:33]
Caelan is an American digital nomad living in New Zealand and has spent ten years running an online business while traveling the world with his young family. Caelan is a dynamic speaker, trainer, and business coach, who combines his skills as a theatrical performer and technical geek to make compelling virtual experiences.
Brief Description of Gift
Free chapter of the Marketing Yourself for subscribing to the Stellar Platforms Newsletter
URL for Free Gift
Thank you to Our Sponsors:
The Smashing the Plateau Community