Why You Need to Share Your Expertise Featuring Lori Highby
Lori Highby is a podcast host, speaker, educator, and founder of Keystone Click, a strategic digital marketing agency. Using her vast multi-industry knowledge – gained from experience and education, she has the ability to see the potential of greatness within the already established good of a business.
- The courage to ask “Who do you know” [02:40]
- Three golden rules of networking [05:31]
- The real problem with the follow-through [07:50]
- The least smartest person in the room [10:44]
- Why you aren’t getting found [14:33]
- How to make your website work for your referrals [19:10]
- The best way to prove your expertise [22:10]
Through strategic actionable moves, she has worked with Fortune 500 companies such as ABB and Syngenta to micro-business owners, to achieve their marketing goals. Lori carries her energy and drive into her professional engagements in order to empower and educate other fellow life-long learners.
Learn more about Lori at www.keystoneclick.com, www.lorihighby.com and LinkedIn.