Interpersonal and Political Savvy Featuring Rick Brandon
Rick Brandon, PhD, is founder and president of the globally respected Brandon Partners, offering workshops on interpersonal and political savvy. His courses are taught worldwide in scores of Fortune 500 corporations as well as in many government agencies, healthcare organizations, and educational institutions.
- Not a shrink but a stretch [02:36]
- Marketing a company versus marketing yourself [07:27]
- A roadmap for how consultants work with clients [11:46]
- LPGA questions to explore your clients’ needs [16:28]
- How to change your self-talk to overcome objections [18:48]
- A lesson from a Henry Ford’s neighbor [22:05]
- A world safe for straight talk skills [24:00]
Dr. Brandon wrote the Wall Street Journal bestseller Survival of the Savvy: High-Integrity Political Tactics for Career and Company Success, which won book of the month for Fast Company, Forbes, CEO.com, and the Institute for Management Studies (IMS). He is a distinguished faculty member for the Institute and spent a year presenting in 20 cities around the world as its most requested speaker. With 35 years of performance improvement experience, Dr. Brandon has directly trained hundreds of thousands of people in workshops and speeches. He has consulted, trained, and presented at companies worldwide, from start-up e-commerce to blue-chip companies.
Learn more about Rick at www.BrandonPartners.com.