Marc Miller is the founder of Career Pivot, which helps those in the 2nd half of life design careers that they can grow into for the next 30 years.
- Businesses which are immune to creative destruction [2:04]
- Why making stuff up won’t get you a job if you’re over 40 [5:03]
- The solution to retire when you want to retire [8:56]
- Going into your 60s with a student loan debt is not a healthy thing to do [10:32]
- If you are going to fail, you better fail fast [12:06]
- Why you should leave behind some of the things you are good at [14:30]
- The ways to make money now that didn’t exist before [16:51]
- Going from a fixed to a growth mindset [19:58]
Marc authored the book Repurpose Your Career: A Practical Guide for the 2nd Half of Life published in September 2019. He is a recovering engineer, a multipotentialite and a professional career changer as he has made 6 career pivots over the last 35 years. Marc is also the podcast host of the award winning Repurpose Your Career Podcast.