Scott Mason is professional speaker and Principal of Scott Mason, LLC, which provides small business consulting services.
- An ongoing search to find the circle outside the box [01:38]
- The [martial] arts of a side hustle [05:10]
- What made Scott leave traditional employment twice [06:20]
- A gigantic river taking you beyond who and what you might be [07:25]
- The evolution of what your why could be [09:00]
- The beauty of entrepreneurism that’s connected to why you believe you exist in this world [11:44]
- How social expectations can affect one’s journey to becoming an entrepreneur [14:13]
- Why identities need to be shiftable [19:23]
In 2017, Scott became an entrepreneur for the first time as co-owner of The Brooklyn Press, a silkscreen printing company in New York City and Newburgh, NY. Previously, Scott was the General Counsel and VP of Operations for Urban Resource Institute, the USA’s largest provider of domestic violence shelters and an operator of homeless shelters. He also spent nearly 20 years in executive and in-house counsel positions with various City of New York agencies.
Learn more about Scott at https://www.scottmasonllc.com/.