Jennifer Fondrevay is the Founder and Chief Humanity Officer of Day1 Ready™, a consultancy that advises forward thinking business leaders, owners and C-Suite executives on the people challenges of business transitions, particularly Mergers & Acquisitions.
- The people challenges of Mergers & Acquisitions [03:29]
- A premortem: getting all senior leaders on the same page [07:50]
- Taking into account the future that employees envision for themselves [09:48]
- The stages that employees go through during a merger [12:05]
- How to let go of past achievements and pivot how you can contribute to the future [15:30]
- The part about Mergers & Acquisitions no one’s talking about [18:04]
- If you’re passion about it, that can make you a force for good [20:58]
- Drilling down on a niche [22:51]
- Why you need to be a good consultant [24:27]
As a Fortune 500 C-Suite “survivor” of three separate multibillion-dollar acquisitions, Jennifer authored the satirical survivor’s handbook, “NOW WHAT? A Survivor’s Guide for Thriving Through Mergers & Acquisitions”, which became a #1 new release in six categories on Amazon when launched.
She shares her expertise as a contributor to Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Inc., Forbes and Thrive Global.
Brief Description of Gift
A sample chapter of Jennifer’s book “NOW WHAT? A Survivor’s Guide for Thriving Through Mergers & Acquisitions” can be found at https://jenniferjfondrevay.com/resources.
URL for Free Gift