Michael Ryan is known as the “Inventory Iceberg Crusher” unlocking cash frozen in inventory for manufacturers.
- Accidentally falling into consulting [02:03]
- How to do the business development once you know how to do the delivery [04:12]
- The best prepared consultant [05:50]
- How to keep the sales pipeline always full [07:24]
- Beer networking at Good Times [08:33]
- Why it’s easier to niche down than to start really broad [11:17]
- The benefits of working on multiple projects concurrently [15:47]
- Your time equals cash flow [17:52]
- The “No, and” method to finding the best fit for the job [19:09]
Michael’s clients are committed to finding the balance between “too much” and “not enough” inventory while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and cash flow.
As a GE trained & certified Six Sigma Black Belt with more than 25 years of experience, he has solved inventory issues for both middle market and Fortune 500 businesses, translating into customer satisfaction, improved cash flow and increased EBITDA.