Jean-Yves Laguillez has authentic China expertise with over 10 years of direct experience in China as a top executive.
- The feeling of being an entrepreneur without the risk of running your own company [01:43]
- Why it’s good to acquire an existing company rather than launching your own from scratch [05:49]
- A roadmap to entering the Chinese market [07:48]
- Why it is so hard for Western companies to sell in China [09:58]
- The importance of having both Western and Chinese customers [11:30]
- The difference in the business development process between China and Europe [14:20]
- The challenges of having a partner from the other side of the world [16:49]
- The best opportunity to get started [18:40]
Jean-Yves is the co-founder and CEO of Emotion Digital, an agency located in Shanghai and Paris, which helps western brands get into China through WeChat marketing and other social media platforms particular to the Chinese digital landscape.
Brief Description of Gift
A free 30-min consulting call
URL for Free Gift