Andy Levine is the creator and host of “Second Act Stories.” A fascination with storytelling and second acts, triggered the launch of this podcast. He lives in Ocean Grove, New Jersey about five blocks from the Atlantic Ocean. He is always on the lookout for a good story and has traveled across the country to face-to-face interviews with podcast guests.
- Find what feeds you [01:30]
- A complete change of two frustrated journalists [03:35]
- What you need to make the transition from working at Marriott to becoming a DJ [06:02]
- Second acts are rarely a straight line [08:10]
- Enjoyment as a measure for success [11:37]
- It’s not an obvious choice when you start out [14:27]
Learn more about Andy at www.aboutdci.com.