Ed Evarts is a leadership coach, team coach, strategist, podcast host, and author who helps successful leaders build their self-awareness so they can self-manage more effectively.
- The difference in people you hire versus those you inherit [01:20]
- How helping others succeed makes you successful as well [06:05]
- How to survive the 5-year critical period [07:39]
- Persistence in something you believe in [08:43]
- No one can help you more than somebody else who wants you to be successful [11:00]
- How to build a network in times of pandemic [13:20]
- Why you don’t need to be certified in every tool that’s out there [14:48]
- The characteristic that influences you most [16:28]
- Probably the biggest key to profitability as a coach [18:09]
Learn more about Ed at www.excellius.com.