Ingor is passionate about people. She’s known by many as a storyteller and power-connector. She uses storytelling to share her thoughts and helps others to connect with people and resources to help them flourish.
- The fear of the unknown as a trigger to get into entrepreneurship [01:30]
- How to transfer your corporate skills set into your new business [03:34]
- How to have your first client within two weeks after going solo [05:25]
- The freedom to work with those who align with your values [06:23]
- The benefit of the doubt for good and bad clients [08:42]
- Rolling with the punches in an imperfect world [12:50]
- Pitch-slapping: why most people are using LinkedIn the wrong way [17:16]
She worked in the corporate world for almost 20 years prior to establishing her own Executive Administrative Consulting and Coaching Business, ‘We got this! Admin’.
She strives to balance that and her family life, while still making time to network, be involved in non-profit work and share what she’s passionate about on various platforms.