In today’s special episode of Smashing The Plateau, we’re sharing some of the highlights of New York’s Inc. Women’s Summit. We talk to an accomplished (and diverse) group of women, and they reveal some of the event’s greatest payoffs.
Interviews include Hazel Ortega from the Ortega Counseling Group, The Fit Factor’s Joanna Vargas, Priscilla Rose of The Genysys Group, Melissa Carty of Cornerstone Capital Management, Terry Smack of Terry’s Tag and Title, and Neon & Co Founder Debbie Pereira.
- Why you need to stay in the startup mindset
- Overcoming fear and taking risks
- Taking off the mask and just being yourself
- Why you should always be willing to try something new
- How to persevere by being strategic
- Why it’s okay to be loud and proud