Mandi Ellefson is a CEO, author and advocate for hands-off business success. As the founder of The Hands-Off CEO, she leads clients into greater success, life balance, and productivity by helping them free up to 20-50% of their work week. Her international clientele has seen productivity and cost savings gains of up to 67%.
- The difference between scaling and leveraging
- How to make more money in less time
- What you need to spend your time doing if you really want to grow
- How to automate, eliminate and delegate to propel growth
- A process for delegating that yields effective results
As a co-author of the best seller Creating Business Growth, Mandi is a recognized expert and sought-after speaker. Her new book, Scale to Freedom, will be available soon. All proceeds from her book are donated to rescue enslaved victims of child sex trafficking. Mandi is a committed social impact advocate and Freedom Fighter.