Mac Prichard is the founder and publisher of Mac’s List, an online community for people looking for rewarding, creative, and meaningful work. More than 80,000 people a month visit the site, which includes a job board, and a blog and courses about the nuts and bolts of job hunting and career management.
- What it takes to charge money for the first time
- Why you shouldn’t wait too long to test new ideas
- How to find the hidden nuggets about what your customers want
- How to set your initial price
- How to build recurring revenue
A leading career expert, Mac helps people who are looking for a job during all of life’s transitions: millennials getting a first job, midlife professionals switching sectors, parents getting back to work after raising a family, or baby boomers who want to change careers.
Mac is proud to own two registered B-Corp companies, which use the power of markets to solve social and environmental problems. He is the author of Land Your Dream Job Anywhere and hosts the weekly podcast, ‘Find Your Dream Job.’