Chris Ronzio built a nationwide video production company that sold over $3 million in youth sporting event videos before he was 25 years old.
In 2013, Chris sold that business and founded an operations consulting firm that helps other entrepreneurs create scalable systems and processes. Over the last 5 years, the firm, Organize Chaos, has worked with hundreds of companies in dozens of industries and invested in building 6 of those businesses to over $30 million in annual revenue.
Now, Chris’ third business, Trainual, is an online platform for business owners and employees to document what they do in simple step-by-step processes.
- Why an operations manual is critical for growing your business, even if you are a solopreneur
- How to save time and make more money
- The difference between growth and ideal profitability
- The pros and cons of consulting vs. training
- The value of understanding the job to be done
- How solopreneurs can look for recurring revenue opportunities
Chris and his team are on a mission to systematize 25,000 small businesses through their technology.
To receive a special discount for listeners of Smashing the Plateau, go to www.trainual.com/smashingtheplateau.