After 15 years in strategy consulting, executive search and corporate HR, Caroline Ceniza-Levine co-founded SixFigureStart in 2008 to coach executives and entrepreneurs on achieving professional and personal success.
- Why your business model needs to be in alignment with your personal goals
- How compartmentalizing your thinking can reduce your anxiety about pursuing new revenue streams
- The value of maximizing the time you spend using your strengths while outsourcing tasks and activities you don’t enjoy or struggle to do well
- How to manage your money to help the success of new business activities
- Why customers are attracted to experience-based offerings
Caroline is the author of Jump Ship: 10 Steps To Starting A New Career (ForbesMedia, 2015) and writes for Forbes Leadership. Caroline’s philosophy is that joy and money are not mutually exclusive and she lives this credo with her latest venture, real estate, travel, and finance site, CostaRicaFIRE.com.