Abdo Riani is the founder of StartupCircle.co where aspiring and rising entrepreneurs can connect with and learn from successful founders over daily live Q&A sessions. He also mentors and guides entrepreneurs to first paying customers and beyond.
- Why it is important for entrepreneurs to connect with peers and how to do it effectively [1:21]
- What it takes to build an online summit and what it has to offer to both speakers and attendees [6:08]
- The economics of starting your own online space of connection [10:34]
- How to leverage competitors’ audiences instead of competing for their attention [15:12]
- Three strategic steps to generating consistent revenue [20:37]
- A tourist guide’s journey to creating online courses for gardening [23:55]
- The Startup Circle where entrepreneurs find answers and receive support for their ventures [26:27]