Chris Weller is an award-winning storytelling expert. He’s the co-creator and producer of the Netflix Original Documentary “Spelling the Dream,” an Ironman triathlete, and a crossword puzzle aficionado. He is currently a senior editor at Insider, overseeing coverage that explores the human side of work and business.
- The time when podcasts were not even a thing [05:03]
- The impression that consistence creates [08:11]
- The evolution of audio on demand [11:30]
- Why content creators don’t have to be everywhere [15:33]
- Spelling the dream with the spelling bee [18:20]
- The value of looking for intersections [20:40]
Learn more about Chris at LinkedIn.