Ramesh Dontha is a serial entrepreneur, host of The Agile Entrepreneur podcast, writer, and blogger.
- The power of flexibility in life to give you more energy and motivation [2:12]
- Turning unpleasant surprises into opportunities to learn new things [4:41]
- How to use your inventory of knowledge, skills and assets to generate multiple revenue streams [6:22]
- A 30-day iterative approach to build a business [9:19]
- Why striving for perfection before launching a business is a wrong strategy [13:08]
- Evolving a home organizing skill into a successful business step by step [17:00]
- How choosing a framework helps when looking for sources of information [20:07]
- How to create a bond with your kids while keeping them fit [21:32]
Ramesh loves to share his experiences of building businesses, running them, and leading them successfully. He is also the author the book, The 60 Minute Startup: A Proven System to Start Your Business in 1 Hour a Day and Get Your First Paying Customers in 30 Days (or Less).
Brief Description of Gift
A free digital copy of Ramesh Dontha’s book The 60 Minute Startup: A Proven System to Start Your Business in 1 Hour a Day and Get Your First Paying Customers in 30 Days (or Less)
URL for Free Gift
Thank You to Our Sponsor: SiteHub