Manuj is an entrepreneur, investor, and CTO of TetraNoodle, a software consulting company that helps startup founders with tech projects.
- The stimulus that shakes you to the core [2:11]
- Marketing for introverts [5:54]
- An engineer-like process to develop a growth plan [7:56]
- A roadmap for entrepreneurs with non-technical background [11:18]
- Turning things around for three projects in less than a year [13:09]
- Non-traditional tools to promote one’s business [15:25]
- Strategies that work well for having the right mindset [17:51]
- Looking at achieving goals from the angle of attaining happiness and fulfillment [20:31]
Manuj started his career at the age of 15, working in a factory for twelve hours a day, six days a week, earning a cool $2 per day.
Brief Description of Gift
Video series to help you make more successful and sound decisions in your tech projects
URL for Free Gift
Thank You to Our Sponsor: SiteHub