In today’s episode of Smashing The Plateau, we share some of the greatest takeaways from the New York Business Expo & Conference.
Interviews include Elaine Powell-Belnavis from the U.S. Small Business Administration, Jeaninine Mendez from the NYC Human Resources Administration, ThriveHive’s Lauren Quilty, Jeff Mehl from Daybreak Virtual Staffing Solutions, Liz Sydney from Maximum Computer Systems, Inc., Neil Gilberg from the New York State’s Worker’s Compensation Board, Ring Savvy’s Nick Werker, Phil Mehl of Mehl & Associates, CPAs, Infusionsoft’s Ramon Darling, Russell Rivera from the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, and Sandy Eames from SCORE NYC.
- Why it’s easier to innovate on smaller levels
- Taking care of your team’s health insurance
- Why every leader needs marketing guidance
- Keeping up with technology
- Getting the proper insurances in place
- Turning lost opportunities into revenue
- The financial elements everyone overlooks
- Giving the same level of service to every customer
- The benefits of joining a Chamber of Commerce