Will started skipping school to build businesses in the sixth grade.
- How entrepreneurs are changing the world
- What to do if your business is not generating the revenue you need
- How great branding can transform your business
- How to pick the perfect name for your business or startup
- How to get the perfect logo designed
- Why target audience feedback is so powerful
- How your definition of success changes as your business grows
By 16, Will had started a successful e-commerce business and dropped out of school shortly after to become a full-time entrepreneur. At 19, Will helped launch Affluence – an exclusive social network for the ultra-wealthy. After the successful IPO of Affluence, he re-entered the world of e-commerce. At 20, Will helped acquire and grow his beauty-centric e-commerce brand Simply Organic to an 8-figure company. At 22, Will launched the personal blog that would eventually turn into StartupBros – a community of like-minded entrepreneurs on a quest to regain control of their lives and quit their 9-to-5 grinds.
StartupBros struck a chord with aspiring entrepreneurs, and has since helped launch over 6,000 successful businesses from scratch.