Dr. Scott Mesh is CEO of Los Niños Services, a special education company providing therapeutic services to young children with autism and other developmental disorders.
- The importance of getting the right people in the right seats
- Identifying the results that you want and going with the lowest risk method to achieve them
- How to look for skills and potential in different experiences to create a great match for your organization’s culture
- How we can learn from our failures
- How to exceed expectations
- Where to get the help you need to learn business skills
Los Niños Services is one of the largest Early Intervention programs in New York State serving 1,500 children a year with 300 staff. Los Niños has been recognized with 8 Best Company to Work for Awards and is known as an employer of choice. Dr. Mesh has co-led Los Niños with Edita Diaz, MSEd, President since inception in 1988. Los Niños also presents the Young Child Expo & Conference in New York City and Los Angeles. Their conferences are attended by 1,500 from around the world and are renowned as one of the best in early childhood.