How to Become a Speaker, Consultant, Coach and Author Featuring Rebecca Ahmed
Rebecca Ahmed is a TEDx speaker, business consultant, and an Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), which is an exclusive training in human energy and how we can experience, express, and expand it in ourselves and others. Rebecca is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how to leave your corporate career and build a successful business model with your expertise.
Rebecca and I discuss:
- What caused Rebecca to become an entrepreneur [02:04]
- How Rebecca decided on her business model [04:15]
- How Rebecca found her niche [05:51]
- What works well for business development [08:37]
- How to build your business as a speaker [09:12]
- How Rebecca became a TEDx speaker [10:19]
- Pivots due to COVID [13:41]
- How to find like-minded people [16:14]
- Rebecca’s forthcoming book [19:17]
Learn more about Rebecca at www.energeticimpact.com and www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-ahmed-802a9514
Thank you to Our Sponsors:
The Smashing the Plateau Community