Sherry Goldman is the president of Goldman Communications Group, an award-winning public relations/marketing communications agency, which she started 22 years ago, after holding senior management positions at several international PR agencies and working in print and broadcast media.
- How to keep up with evolving relationships when the world reopens [4:16]
- The types of plans necessary for business continuity [9:13]
- The informative reassurance that people need in times of crisis [14:59]
- Responsive companies that meet reasonable expectations [17:40]
- How to adapt your messages so you resonate with, educate and help your clients [21:26]
Goldman Communications Group works with a range of companies (start-ups through Fortune 500 companies), brands, non-profit associations, and their executives, helping them tell their stories and create, communicate, and control their messages, reputations, and value propositions. The agency offers a wide suite of services including strategic counsel; messaging; media relations targeting traditional, social and online media; corporate communications/thought leadership programming; community/industry relations and engagement; reputation management and crisis communications, as well as new product launches. Sherry is also an adjunct professor in public relations at LIU/Post.
Learn more about Sherry at www.goldmanpr.net.
Brief Description of Gift
A 20-minute session of counsel on PR issues
URL for Free Gift
Thank You to Our Sponsor: SiteHub