Nina Froriep has seen it all from the early 90ies on independent features, to big national TV commercials, corporate mega-shows, and Emmy award-winning documentary films, including one she produced and directed, called Abraham’s Children.
- A better, faster, cheaper way to put yourself out with videos [02:25]
- The connection between finding your audience and niching down [06:34]
- What people really need to start shooting videos [08:21]
- Three kinds of groups that find it hard to show up on video [12:32]
- How to gain confidence to post your videos online [14:38]
- The biggest fears about creating videos [18:53]
- Future trends in video production [21:52]
Today she’s super excited to enable business coaches and service-based entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with fun + easy video marketing so they can attract their ideal clients.