Jacquie Doucette has undergraduate degrees in Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy and has worked for Canada’s Defence Department, both in uniform and as a civilian, for 40 years.
- There’s more to life than just a job and a desk [02:00]
- A podcast that’s beyond retirement [04:15]
- We can make more money but we can’t make more time [07:50]
- The challenges of creating your own structure [10:24]
- The thin line between freedom and responsibility [12:53]
- When you finally find out what you want to do with your time [15:20]
- What to do when income is not part of the equation [17:49]
She knows there’s more to life than a job… and more to retirement than just leaving a job. With Beyond Retirement, she’s hoping to shed some light on other paths people have taken in their journeys away from the corporate world, to share with her listeners and her clients a variety of ways to lead rewarding and fulfilling lives outside that 9-5 world.
Learn more about Jacquie at https://beyondretirement.ca.