Today’s guest is Jeremy Ellens, co-founder of Yazamo.
- The breakthrough: How Jeremy generated 35,000 leads in just 6 months
- How to break through old business models
- What business owners really need to ask themselves
- How to create predictability within your business
- Finding the right business coach and peer group for you
- Why the best advice is to never stop learning
- From music, to dentistry, to business owner: More on Jeremy’s journey.
- Business partnerships vs. launching solo
Jeremy is the Co-founder of Yazamo, a SaaS marketing company that specializes in generating leads and sales for small to mid-size businesses through their product LeadQuizzes. He is an expert in Internet marketing and lead generation and has grown LeadQuizzes from zero to more than $1,000,000 in just six months.
His company has personally managed over 300 quiz campaigns and has helped entrepreneurs like Neil Patel and Lewis Howes grow their email list and generate more sales using quizzes. Some of LeadQuizzes’ clients have increased their lead capture by 50,000 people per month and sales by over $100,000 per month. Jeremy is frequently featured in Entrepreneur and he and his team have won numerous awards and accolades.
Learn more about at Jeremy Ellens: