Since 2006, JD Gershbein has been at the forefront of the social media conversation. One of the world’s first independent LinkedIn consultants, JD pioneered a model of authentic business communication that serves ambitious professionals striving to make their mark in the Digital Age.
- What to do with your LinkedIn profile once you’re unemployed [04:33]
- Why it’s important to disambiguate yourself early on [06:47]
- How to find your dominant aspect of value [10:50]
- You can’t do too much too soon [13:22]
- How to use LinkedIn to build your social network [15:24]
- Why automated sales pitches don’t work for consultants [18:27]
As a speaker, facilitator, writer, and media producer, he draws upon his diverse academic background—a fusion of psychology, neuroscience, and the humanities—and the improvisation skills he honed at Chicago’s famed Second City to bridge the knowledge gap that exists between professionals and the virtual world.
Learn more about JD at LinkedIn.