Following two decades in the humanitarian sector, Cornelia Walther quit to focus on POZE, a paradigm for social change that begins with individual transformation. Over the past years, she published a couple of books. Now Cornelia is expanding the network of like-minded thinkers and doers, whilst making the POZE perspective and related mythologies accessible around the world.
- A twiddling faith that makes you doubt yourself [02:05]
- Why a sabbatical rather than changing organizations as an employee [06:38]
- Four methodologies to bring social change [09:33]
- A training tailored to fit reality [11:15]
- How to support your lifestyle while going through a self-reflective process [15:48]
- Wash me but don’t use water [18:36]