If you’ve learned anything from our series this season, it’s that most business coaches are unfit for the job. That said, there are some out there who are fully equipped to take on your problems…you just have to know what to look for.
Today we’re focusing on how to distinguish good coaches from bad, so you can build a healthy relationship with an educated, experienced and ethical partner who will place your needs above their own.
- How to define expectations and measure them.
- Figuring out when you’re the problem.
- What lack of progress looks like (and how to avoid it).
- Pricing models, length of engagement and feedback.
- Why you should be wary of testimonials.