Should You Write Your Own Copy? Featuring Gio Marcus
Gio Marcus is copywriting mentor who teaches high-converting copy to entrepreneurs who want to reach millions and make millions.
- How to become your brand’s own best copywriter [02:32]
- A copy that’s more than a static set of words on a page [05:51]
- What makes people bolder in their copywriting [07:06]
- The first thing to do to get your copy generating revenue immediately [10:12]
- The price of effectively communicating your value [11:51]
- The missing element in LinkedIn [16:37]
- The basis of every great movie, novel or TV commercial [17:09]
- How to show the reader that you understand them [19:11]
Gio’s copywriting clients are guests of Oprah, Marie Forleo & Sir Richard Branson; regularly featured on major TV shows and magazines, stars of their own Netflix documentaries, and winners of Oscars nominations for their health documentaries. Between them, Gio’s clients have written over 35 New York Times bestselling books, translated into 190 languages. She lives in Berkeley, California.
Learn more about Gio at https://giomarcus.com.