How to Thrive after Being Fired Featuring Robin Merle
Robin Merle has been a senior executive for billion-dollar nonprofit organizations. She’s raised more than a half-billion dollars in philanthropy during her nearly forty years in the field.
- How to be resilient in the face of major career challenges [02:42]
- The path to adding meaning somewhere to somebody’s life [05:48]
- Why involuntary exit is more prevalent than many people think [08:16]
- The first 24 hours of being fired [10:06]
- The people who will not add drama to your trauma [12:58]
- Longer than you think: stages of grieving in children [15:48]
- The biggest killer of a new business [19:55]
- The thrill of not hearing from your clients anymore [21:17]
Robin has been Vice-Chair of National Philanthropy Day in New York 3 times, served on multiple nonprofit boards, and was named Woman of Achievement in 2017 by Women in Development, New York. She recently, voluntarily, left her last executive-level position at a major university to promote her new book, Involuntary Exit, and expand her nonprofit consulting business.
Learn more about Robin at https://theprofessionalguide.com and LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.