Are leaders supposed to be more or less emotional than their staff? Why should they take the rap for someone else’s error? On this week’s episode of “Smashing the Plateau” you’ll hear from leadership expert Joanne Rogovin, who gives us the details on what effective leadership looks like. Joanne is a titan in the exploding leadership coaching industry. She specializes in helping executives solve problems at the top that have the potential to fatally infect the entire organization if they go unchecked.
- Why leaders should be the ones to take the fall
- The importance of seeing change as nonlinear
- Why you should stop worrying about day-to-day issues
- How to build the right kind of relationships
- The role of emotions in leadership
Joanne Rogovin, Principal at Change Leadership Consultants, has more than 30 years of experience helping to mentor, mold, and empower leaders. She has worked alongside Change.org as a leadership coach in both the profit and non-profit sectors, providing guidance to people and giving them tools to communicate their visions.