Former Marine Larry Sharpe infuses his military background into his management consulting and executive coaching business, Neo-Sage. On this episode of “Smashing the Plateau,” he discusses the need for internal motivation and creating a mistake-friendly environment.
- When emotions must come before logic
- The 3-step plan for business growth
- How to decide on growth strategy
- The most important 30 minutes of your week
- Why leadership trumps management
Larry Sharpe is the Managing Director of the Neo-Sage Group, providing corporate training and management consulting to professionals in the industries of finance, technology, media, real estate, luxury, and healthcare.