On today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, Nik Parks, MicroFame Media Evangelist, talks about the fear that is associated with reaching out to people who are further along in their career. Time and time again, Nik has been pleasantly surprised by the generosity of people. He also talks about being ahead of your time as a business leader but not “too ahead of your time”.
Nik also discusses:
- What it means to be a brand evangelist
- What it means to be a “creative thinker”
- Do financial incentives work?
- There’s fear associated with reaching out to people who are further along in their career. Why?
- Being ahead of your time but not “too ahead of your time”
- The connection between comedy and entrepreneurship
Nik Parks is the MicroFame Media Evangelist, writer, content marketer, and was the co-founder of Launching Creative. His writing has appeared in Forbes, The Muse, Chelsea Krost, and he has made an appearance on The #AskGaryVee Show.