Jennie Nash is the founder and CEO of Author Accelerator, a company on a mission to raise the bar on book coaching.
- A writer’s approach that makes all the difference [01:54]
- Helping a dream come true with no promises [04:05]
- The outcome is usually not the thing itself [07:10]
- Why [sports] people need a coach [09:53]
- How to charge as a business owner versus as a friend [11:20]
- How to have a ridiculously successful hit rate [15:03]
- Why it gets better after breaking through the one-million-dollar plateau [20:02]
- The opportunity that lies in what you’re angry at [22:31]
Author Accelerator has trained more than 60 book coaches to support writers through the entire creative process. Her own coaching clients have landed top New York agents and six figure book deals with Big 5 houses. Jennie is the author of 9 books in 3 genres, including Read Books All Day and Get Paid for It: The Business of Book Coaching.
Brief Description of Gift
Top ten tips for writers
Free series of videos about book coaching
URL for Free Gift