For over 20 years, Jim Roddy has educated business and non-profit leaders (and future leaders) through books, national magazine articles, podcasts, and presentations at national conferences.
- Stories of ordinary people who became extraordinary [02:34]
- The five steps of the Walk-On Method [04:39]
- The three things you can’t get a coupon for [10:34]
- How to find people who are a good fit for starting a business [13:19]
- The biggest struggle for coaches and consultants [14:20]
- How to keep people awake by being an evangelist [16:14]
- The value of things that means more than any award could mean [17:38]
Jim is one of the most popular speakers in the technology industry because of a presentation style that is “infotaining” — a combination of informational and entertaining. Jim is author of two books: “The Walk-On Method to Career & Business Success” and “Hire Like You Just Beat Cancer.” He’s been published in several business publications and websites including Entrepreneur and Nasdaq.
Brief Description of Gift
a free chapter from The Walk-On Method to Career & Business Success
URL for Free Gift