Tony Rose is a founding partner of Rose, Snyder & Jacobs. In addition to helping entrepreneurs and high-net-worth families with tax-minimization strategies for asset growth and protection, Tony also helps his clients more effectively grow their financial capital by enriching their human, intellectual, social and structural capitals.
- Quick bits of consultant wisdom [03:30]
- The power of social capital [05:10]
- The one thought that can make a difference [07:16]
- Why a great solo career starts off by being a great employee first [11:48]
- How to know if you’ve waited too long to get started [14:50]
- Most people are nice [16:46]
Tony is the author of “Five Eyes on the Fence: Protecting the Five Core Capitals of Your Business” and “Say Hello to the Elephants”.
Through counseling and leading multidisciplinary teams of professionals, Tony has provided valuable guidance at the point where life intersects wealth.
Brief Description of Gift
A free copy of Tony’s ebook Say Hello to the Elephants
URL for Free Gift